This is A rescue cream infused with six African oils and a plant ceramide complex for intense moisture and replenishing barrier support.
Full Size: 50 ml 1.69 oz
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Cream
- African-Oil Blend: Nourishes, visibly rejuvenates, and moisturizes.
- Ceramides AP, EOP, and NP: These plant-derived ceramides are identical to the wax-like moisturizing ceramides that occur naturally in skin. In Lala Retro™, they help soothe and maintain the moisture balance of skin while protecting against water loss.
- Phytosphingosine: This plant-derived lipid has powerful soothing and restorative benefits.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This cream‘s additional ingredients—sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer and antioxidant-rich fermented green tea—release hydration, defend against everyday stressors, and combat visible signs of aging. With a pH level of 5.2, Lala Retro™ has the luxurious texture of a rich face cream without feeling suffocating or heavy.
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. The brand focuses on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support the skin’s acid mantle. All of their products are designed to be mixed together—what Drunk Elephant calls making a smoothie. (This is true for all of their products except their sunscreen, Umbra, which sits on top of the skin, protecting it from UV damage.) The result is skin that is reset to its happiest, healthiest state.
- Allure, 2019 Reader's Choice
- The Zoe Report, 2019 Best New Luxury Skincare
- Esquire, 2019 Grooming Award
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.